Mediterranean cuisine from Adolfo’s was served and a bottle of Stags Leap Petite Sirah and a Heitz Chardonnay were enjoyed by all. Thank you, John Bernard!
Pete Shearer of the Irvine Company, who attended our holiday wine tasting, join us and has agreed to join the board and take on the LinkedIn duties for Megan Tobin who has moved to Florida.
The official meeting began at 7:10pm. Attendees included: Bart Young, John Bernard, Marty Kanselbaum, Mark Sarchet, Nancy Pollard and Pete Shearer.
Minutes of the November meeting were approved. The chapter has $1400 in its bank account.
The holiday wine tasting was a huge success thanks to the generosity of Nancy and Ed Pollard.
- OCMBA MIT Sloan + INSEAD – Capital Seafood – Jan 24 – RSVP – Bart to send email
- Artificial Intelligence – Mimi’s Irvine Jan 26 11:30 -1:30pm – RSVP
- Leaders of Philanthropy Night – Shea Center – Apr 6 – Marty – RSVP Thank you Marty!
- Americanization vs Globalization – Bart to contact UCI and UCLA Alumni contacts
- Microbrewery Tour San Diego via Train – Bart to confirm dates / plans with Chris Pope
Mark Sarchet agreed to handle website updates and Pete Shearer will handle LinkedIn.
- CAA Liason – Mark Sarchet
- Facebook – Open
- OC Website – Mark Sarchet
- Email Marketing – Bart Young
- LinkedIn – Pete Shearer
This meeting concluded at 8:15pm. Next meeting is Tuesday February 7.